Aug 13, 2014

Inappropriate jokes 

Many times, following people on YouTube or reading their blogs, I wish they would never have had opened their mouths and voiced their opinion about different things. I guess it´s because often I´ve pictured to myself how these persons are/should be and then when they do something that totally stand in contrast with my beliefs about the person in question I get the "OH NO" feeling, "I can not
follow this person anymore" thought.
I got reminded about this the other day when the news about Robbie Williams was released, just a few hours after, someone I follow on YouTube made an really inappropriate joke about it, and even after getting pointed out by many that it was, he still didn´t see anything wrong with it. I feel that
you can joke about most things but to joke about this, someones death, (a family in mourning), especially that soon, is a big "NO" to me. I actually unfollowed this person after this event.

2 comments:

  1. D: was it that sexy blonde guy who plays league of legends with that other sexy blonde guy?

    ReplyDelete