Aug 26, 2014

Meeting the love of my life


I found myself sitting in a dark room, feeling no hunger or thirst, I was not to cold nor to warm. I knew some decisions were to be made and usually my mind was racing with thoughts but right now it was empty, I would describe it myself as an open ocean.
Suddenly the room started to seem brighter and I felt a warmth encompass me, (what this was I leave for the readers own interpretation). I also got a sense of what was to come, not in the form of words or pictures more so in form of a feeling.
At the time I was "speaking" with someone I cared for a lot and I got the feeling I needed to be there for him the next 6 months. I also felt that I later on, more specifically in February/March would find a sense of "weightless".
A couple of months passed and when I was told by the person I loved that he also loved other woman at the same time I could not walk away, even though that didn' t correlate with how I was feeling. In this person I felt such a strong energy and I was truly convinced that my earlier mentioned experience was not to just throw away, (perhaps that was something I needed for myself also, yes most likely so but that' s for an other time to tell). At this time I also figured that the feeling of being "Westleigh" had to do with him.
A couple of more months passed and when the new year had started I found that my feeling of what would happen with this person had come true, but I also found myself not being able to come in contact with him any longer, no matter how I tried, (why this was I am still not sure of and to be honest it doesn't matter). To be mentioned is that I play games online and often speak with people that way, I had also just started to speak with someone I will refer to as "mirror". "Mirror" because he was so a like me and I found that very interesting, considering him being a man and not even living in Europe, and to be honest I was "schoolgirl" crushing on him. (Sorry Dre, a lot of talk about other men here) So to say, to randomly start speak with someone on twitter wasn't to odd for me, when I first began to interact with my (now) boyfriend there. A year or two before that I remember watching one of his videos on YouTube, (sharecraft), and fangirling over it, back then though I would never ever had tried to speak with him, simply because I'm freaking shy and I had not yet then had my life changing experience. How all of this took place I will how ever leave for an other time, maybe we will do a pod cast together on it one day, it's all rather funny.
In my man, I can tell you though, I found an incredible warm and bright energy, I could simply not deny how it made me feel. Before that, people I met either drained me of energy or filled me to much or didn't make a difference at all, and now it was the first time my energy in contact with someone else's gave me perfect balance. I had found my "weightless". (On time even, hehe) He is my "home", the one I will spend the rest of my life with. The love, our love is so strong. For being a world a part I feel connected to him like no one else and from being adopted Sri Lanka- Sweden, a chance in a million, to this, I'm going with it! I have never been more certain of anything, then that he and I are meant to be.






























No comments:

Post a Comment