Jul 30, 2014

Friendships


I love friends that I can that I can speak with every day without getting tired of them, but with that I also know that I don´t need to speak with them every day to keep the relationship alive. For example, my friend Martin. He is someone I´ve known for 10 years, maybe a bit less, and he is one of those friends were it can go months between us speaking, and then when we feel like it again we just pick up were ever we were last time we spoke.
I´ve always been like this with friends, and I guess the people that still are my friends understands this about me or they might actually feel the same way. Note that I would never ignore someone trying to speak with me or if someone that I care about doesn´t feel the same way I would try meet them half way.

No comments:

Post a Comment