Jul 25, 2014

Vegetarian cooking


For a good while now, I´ve not been able to stomach eating meat, and I´ve no idea why but I´m rolling with it.
Not being used to only cook vegetarian dishes I made the mistake of buying "soy meat", thinking "well it´s a good source of protein". How ever I really distaste the the flavor of it.
There fore I´ve the past weeks experimented with different vegetarian things to cook, my go to thing is absolutely different kind of pies, only down fault with them is it the fact that the pie dough in itself is´nt the most nutritious thing to eat, (I started to use whole wheat when making it though).
Right now, I also have a thing for chickpeas and I kind of just throw them in to anything I cook, like last night I made this little vegan friendly dish with rice... 



No comments:

Post a Comment