Jul 16, 2014

"He wore pink jail slippers"


The other week when I was on my way to meet up with my sister, a young man approached me and asked where the train station might be. I pointed him the right direction and not thinking he had something else to ask I looked down to my phone to finish a text message I just had started typing. That´s  when I hear the young mans voice again, I look up and realize he is now walking beside me as if we were acquaintances. He says: so I´ve just been there for 3 days straight and points to the police station. 
I honestly had no idea they keep people over night there, I thought it was only offices, and he must have seen the surprise in my face because that´s when he points down to the pair of pink slippers he is sporting, stating "they gave me these". Anyways, after that he kept walking beside me to the train station as we now were friends, telling me where he was traveling and such. 
Does things like this happen to you guys, or is it just me? Cause, to me this is quite common, random people striking up random conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment