Jul 15, 2014

Gamer Girl - Roles Reversed


Yes, I´m one of those girls that like to play games, especially League of Legends and Minecraft. 
I laugh a bit to myself about this since my boyfriend does not play games, not that I know of at least. It´s like roles reversed in comparison to many other relationships. I´ve female friends who complain about their men sitting and playing games and that they just can´t understand how that is any fun. 
In my mind, I for some reason figured my partner would be a gamer, maybe that´s the reason to why when I the first time approached my man  asked him to play League of Legends with me, (he hated it, don´t ask me on how to pick up men, I´ve no idea. haha). I must say that, I prefer it this way, I do like that we have different interests.
(Btw isn´t the subject line for this post a bit thought provoking in it self, or is that just me?)



No comments:

Post a Comment